Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The Lili Bridals team is adopting a series of temporary safety measures during this time of COVID-19 to ensure the continued good health of our brides as well as our staff.
Going forward we will be implementing the following safety procedures to ensure the health of our clients as well as our staff:
- We are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Brides are only allowed to bring three (3) guests to their appointment.
- Everyone entering the store must wear a facial covering. No facial covering, no entry.
- We will provide hand sanitizier.
- We ask that if you OR YOUR GUESTS have travelled more than 100 miles from home, or have been on an airplane in the last 14 days, that you reschedule your appointment.
- We may ask you and your guests to fill out a Covid-19 Screening form upon arrival.
- If you or your guest feels sick or is running a fever 12 hours prior to your appointment, please reschedule for a later date when you’re feeling better and at least one week after your fever is gone.
- Once in the store, we ask that you do not touch any of the dresses. You may bring gloves. Your stylist will be happy to show you whatever you would like to see. Just point to the ones that interest you.
- We invested in a UV light wand & will be disinfecting the interiors of the gowns in between appointments.
- All guests in the store are asked to be mindful of social distancing and stay at least 6 feet apart from our staff and other customers at all times. Please do the very best you can to keep boundaries between you and others in the store.
Thank you so much for your cooperation in these uncertain times by following our guidelines in order to keep our staff as well as other customers safe.
We can't wait to see you all soon!
~The Lili Team