Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The Lili Bridals team is adopting a series of temporary safety measures during this time of COVID-19 to ensure the continued good health of our brides as well as our staff.
Going forward we will be implementing the following safety procedures to ensure the health of our clients as well as our staff:
- We are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Brides are only allowed to bring one guest to their appointment.
- Everyone entering the store must wear a facial covering. No facial covering, no entry.
- Everyone entering the store will have their temperature taken at the front door. Anyone running a fever will not be allowed in. We will provide hand sanitizer.
- If you or your guest feels sick or is running a fever 12 hours prior to your appointment, please reschedule for a later date when you’re feeling better and your fever is gone.
- Once in the store, we ask that you do not touch any of the dresses. Your stylist will be happy to show you whatever you would like to see. Just point to the ones that interest you.
- We invested in a UV light wand & will be disinfecting the interiors of the gowns in between appointments.
- All guests in the store are asked to be mindful of social distancing. Please do the very best you can to keep boundaries between you and others in the store.
Thank you so much for your cooperation. We can't wait to see you all soon!
~The Lili Team